DISCLAIMER AND CONFIRMATION
By clicking “I Agree” below, the user acknowledges that:
- There has been no advertisement, personal communication, solicitation, invitation or inducement of any sort whatsoever from the website (lexlegacybloc.com) or any of its owner or members to solicit any work or advertise through this website.
- The purpose of this website (lexlegacybloc.com) is to provide the user with knowledge and technical know how about legal knowledge and to create a resource for informational and educational purposes only and to provide the user with information about the LEXLEGACYBLOC, its practice areas, its advocate and solicitor.
- The user wishes to gain more information about the LEXLEGACYBLOC for his/her own information and personal/professional use; and
- The information about the LEXLEGACYBLOC is provided to the user only on his/her specific request and any information obtained or materials downloaded from this website are completely at the user’s volition and any transmission, receipt or use of this website would not create any lawyer - client relationship.
- This website is not intended to be a source of advertising or solicitation and the contents hereof should not be construed as legal advise in any manner whatsoever. The user should not consider this information to be an invitation for a lawyer-client relationship and should not rely on information provided herein and should always seek the advice of competent counsel licensed to practice in the user's country/state.
- Transmission, receipt or use of this website does not constitute or create a lawyer-client relationship. No recipients of content from this website should act, or refrain from acting, based upon any or all of the contents of this site.
- Furthermore, the owner of this website does not wish to represent anyone desiring representation based solely upon viewing this Web site or in a country/state where this website fails to comply with all laws and ethical rules of that state.
- The LEXLEGACYBLOC is not liable for any consequence of any action taken by the user relying on material/information provided under this website. In cases where the user requires any assistance, he/she must seek independent legal advice.
- LEXLEGACYBLOC does not warrant that the information contained on this website is accurate or complete, and hereby disclaims any and all liability to any person for any loss or damage caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident or any other cause. LEXLEGACYBLOC further assumes no liability for the interpretation and/or use of the information contained on this website, nor does it offer a warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
- The owner of this website do not intend links from this site to other internet websites to be referrals to, endorsements of, or affiliations with the linked entities. LEXLEGACYBLOC is not responsible for, and makes no representations or warranties about, the contents of Web sites to which links may be provided from this Web site.
- By access and use of this Web site lexlegacybloc.com (the “Website”), the user of the Website (“User” or grammatical versions thereof) accepts and agrees to be bound by and to comply with
- User Acknowledgment,
- the Disclaimer, which the User has agreed to and accepted prior to accessing the Website, and
- By using this Website, the User expressly represents that he/she/they has read and understood these Terms and agrees to be bound by these Terms. Furthermore, by using this Website, the User expressly represents that:
- If he/she has the relevant authority to bind such company or entity; then he/she has the relevant authority to bind such company or entity;
- he/she will not violate any rights of LEXLEGACYBLOC, including intellectual property rights such as copyright or trademark rights, and
- he/she has not been or is not suspended or removed from the Website by LEXLEGACYBLOC for any reason.
- The information, material and content provided in the pages of the Website (the “Information”) may be changed at any time without prior notice.
- Information provided on the Website is believed to be reliable when posted, but there is no guarantee that it is accurate or complete or current at all times. The Website is a resource for informational purposes only and is intended, but not promised or guaranteed, to be correct, complete and up-to-date. LEXLEGACYBLOC does not warrant that the information contained on this Website is accurate or complete, and hereby disclaims any and all liability to the User or any other person for any loss or damage caused by errors or omissions, regardless of whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident or any other cause. Further, LEXLEGACYBLOC assumes no liability for the interpretation and/or use of the information contained on this Website, nor does it offer a warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
- LEXLEGACYBLOC does not intend that the links from this Website to other internet websites, be considered referrals to, endorsements of, or affiliations with the linked entities. LEXLEGACYBLOC is not responsible for, and makes no representations or warranties
- the content of the websites to which links may be provided from this Website, or
- other such websites or links may be active or always available.
- No material may be modified, edited or taken out of context such that its use creates a false or misleading statement or impression as to the position, statements or actions of LEXLEGACYBLOC.
- LEXLEGACYBLOC reserves the right at any time, without previous notice, to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these Terms.
CONDITIONS FOR USE:
- The use of this Website does not amount to the creation of an attorney-client relationship. Any transmission, receipt or use of this Website and information and materials contained therein, or sending an e-mail to our office, will not create or constitute an attorney-client relationship.
- Users should make themselves aware of the laws of their respective country or those applicable to them in relation to any of the matters described in these pages. If the User chooses to access the Website then it shall be deemed to be done on his/her own initiative and he/she shall be held responsible for compliance with applicable local, national or international laws.
- LEXLEGACYBLOC will treat all information provided by User(s) including but not limited to information regarding User’s name, address, mobile number, date of birth, gender, e-mail address, organization etc. (“Personal Information”) confidential. LEXLEGACYBLOC in the ordinary course disclose any Personal Information to any third parties except in the following circumstances:
- Where LEXLEGACYBLOC is compelled to do so under applicable law/judicial process/ governmental authorities; or
- Where User has provided his/her prior written authorization to do so; or
- Where it is in the public interest to do so.
- User(s) may not use or export or re-export any information or any copy or adaptation thereof available on this Website in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including export laws and regulations in force from time to time.
- LEXLEGACYBLOC and its owner, members, affiliates, employees and authorized representatives provide the Website and the information on an “as is” basis and do not make any express or implied warranties, representations, endorsements, or conditions with respect to the Website or the information, including without limitation, warranties as to non-infringement, usefulness, completeness, accuracy, correctness, reliability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Further, LEXLEGACYBLOC does not represent or warrant that the Website will be available or will meet the User(s) requirements, that access will be uninterrupted, that there will be no delays, failures, errors, or omissions or loss of transmitted information, that no viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties will be transmitted or that no damage will occur to User’s computer system. The User has the sole responsibility for adequate protection and back up of data and/ or equipment and to take reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses or other destructive properties.
- LEXLEGACYBLOC is not responsible for and will not be liable to the User or anyone else for any damages or other amounts whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages) arising out of or in connection with User’s use or of inability to use the Website or the information contained therein, or any action or decision made by User in reliance on the Website or the information contained therein, or any unauthorized use or reproduction of the Website or the information therein, even if LEXLEGACYBLOC has been advised of the possibility of these damages.
- The User understands that the Website is used by him/her solely at his//her own risk, cost and liability.
- The User agrees that LEXLEGACYBLOC with or without any reason, may immediately terminate his/her access to the Website without prior notice. Without limiting the foregoing, LEXLEGACYBLOC may terminate or temporarily suspend his/her access to the Website if he/she
- Breaches or violates these Terms,
- There is a request by law enforcement or other governmental agencies, or
- In case of unexpected technical issues or problems.
- Users agree that all terminations of access to the Website shall be made at the sole discretion of LEXLEGACYBLOC, and that LEXLEGACYBLOC shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever to either him/her or any third-party for any termination of access to this Website.
- LEXLEGACYBLOC causes the control and maintenance of this Website from India. LEXLEGACYBLOC makes no representations that the information and material contained in this Website are appropriate or permitted for use in jurisdictions outside India.
- The Terms are governed by the laws of India without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
- The usage of the Website by the User is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Mumbai, Maharashtra without prejudice to the right of LEXLEGACYBLOC to take action in any jurisdiction whatsoever.
- LEXLEGACYBLOC reserves the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of these Terms and to take any action we deem necessary and appropriate. Such action may include but not be limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties. In addition, we may take action to disclose any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to User’s profiles, e-mail addresses, usage history, IP addresses and traffic information.
- LEXLEGACYBLOC reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these Terms by the User.
- The User hereby agree not to provide the personal data of any other person. Personal Data includes any data or information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information, is capable of identifying such person; and includes name, address, mobile number, date of birth, gender, e-mail address, organization name etc.
- User Acknowledgment,
- the Disclaimer, which the User has agreed to and accepted prior to accessing the Website, and
- How we use your Personal Data
(b) Automatically Collected Information – We may also process certain other data, such as device ID, device make/model, IP address, browser type, operating system, page views, website navigation, timing and frequency of use of the Website, marketing preferences etc. when you use the Website. We use this information purely for analytics and research purposes, in order to improve our Website, and to ensure the security of the Website.
(c) Newsletters/Blogs/Articles – We may also process certain Personal Data to periodically send you emails containing news and updates about us, legal and regulatory updates, legal news, blogs, articles etc. You hereby consent to allow us to use your e-mail address for this purpose. You may also unsubscribe from receiving such e-mails in the future by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Article/Blog Submission To the Site
Users of the Site may submit material for publication, which also includes by way of comments in various areas of the Site. We accept no liability with respect to any material submitted by users and published by us and we are not responsible for its content and accuracy.
If you want to submit material to us for publication on the Site, you may do so on the following terms and conditions:
- Publication of any material you submit to us will be at your sole discretion. We reserve the right to make additions or deletions to the text or graphics prior to publication, or to refuse publication;
- You grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide licence to republish any material you submit to us in any format, including, without limitation, print and electronic format;
- You declare to us that any material you submit to us is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights;
- You warrant that the material you submit is not obscene, offensive, defamatory of any person or otherwise illegal;
- You agree not to post material including spamming which is deliberately intended to upset other users;
- You acknowledge that any breach of these warranties may cause us damage or loss and you agree to indemnify us in full and permanently against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing material you submit to us, including consequential losses;
- We reserve the right to remove your access to individual services if we believe you are abusing the services in any way.
Submission of Graphic Material
When you send a photograph or other graphical material to us you do so in accordance with these Terms. This means that you hereby agree that you have taken the photograph(s) you have sent to us or you have permission from or are authorised by the owner of the photograph(s) to send it (them) to us, and you are granting us a non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to publish or otherwise use the photograph(s) in any way and at any time we want on the Site. The photograph(s) must not be defamatory and shall not break any laws.
Selected photographs and graphical material will be published at the discretion of the editor and you will not be paid, even if your photograph(s) is (are) published.
We may cut, edit, crop or arrange your photograph(s) or graphic as we think fit to appear on the Site, and we may remove your photograph(s) or graphics at any time.
Your name will be published alongside your photograph(s) or graphic, but we may edit or delete any comments, which you submit along with your photograph(s) or graphic.
(d) You can always choose not to provide the Personal Data, even though it might be needed to access the Website. In such cases, if any information required is classified as mandatory, you may not be able to avail part or whole of the Website.
(e) In addition to the specific purposes enumerated herein above, we may also process your Personal Data where necessary for compliance with a legal obligation applicable to LEXLEGACYBLOC & Partners, or in order to protect your interests.
- Access to Information
As per the terms and conditions of use, LEXLEGACYBLOC & Partners has the right to restrict access of any User from the Website and the services offered therein (“Restricted User”). With respect to a Restricted User, LEXLEGACYBLOC & Partners will delete any or all User Information given by the Restricted User. If LEXLEGACYBLOC & Partners, by its sole discretion or due to a legal requirement, decides to retain the User Information for its records, then LEXLEGACYBLOC & Partners will be responsible to safeguard that User Information to such extent as required under applicable law.
LEXLEGACYBLOC reserves its right to charge subscription and/ or membership fees in respect of any part, aspect of this Site upon reasonable prior notice.
- Retention of your Personal Data
(a) Your Personal Data shall not be retained for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which we collect or process them, unless otherwise required for the purposes of fulfilling any legal obligation.
(b) You also have right to request us to update, amend, correct, complete or delete your Personal Data retained by us through email.
(c) We may also retain your Personal Data where necessary for compliance with a legal obligation applicable to LEXLEGACYBLOC & Partners, or in order to protect your interests.
- How do we protect your information
(a) We take the safety of your Personal Data and its confidentiality very seriously and we provide reasonable security safeguards commensurate to the sensitivity of the Personal Data being handled and have implemented security practices including but not limited to technical, operational and physical safeguards to protect your information. We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your Personal Data.
(b) The Website is scanned on a regular basis for any known vulnerabilities in order to make your use as safe as possible.
(d) Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for your Personal Data, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
(e) We endeavor to ensure to the best of our ability that all third party service providers whose services which we may use, maintain security standards that are equivalent to our security standards and commensurate with market practices, in the context of the kind and nature of Personal Data being stored or handled.
- Disclosures to third parties
(a) We do not sell, trade, publish or otherwise transfer your Personal Data to outside parties, unless we provide you with advance notice and obtain your prior consent to do so.
(b) This does not include our trusted service providers, including without limitation, our hosting partners, who assist us in operating the Website, conducting our business, or serving our clients; so long as they agree to keep this information confidential and do not have any independent use of the information we disclose to them. You hereby give us your consent to transfer your Personal Data to our trusted service providers.
(c) We may also release certain limited information when its release is required to comply with the law, enforce our policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety, investigate fraud or respond to a government request.
- Your Rights
(a) You may request us to confirm whether or not certain Personal Data belonging to you is being processed by LEXLEGACYBLOC, and if yes, seek access to such Personal Data or other information pertaining to such Personal Data such as the purpose of processing, category of personal data and names of third parties having access to such Personal Data.
(b) You also have the right to ensure that the Personal Data shared with us is accurate and complete, depending on the purpose of processing such Personal Data.
(c) You also have the right to erasure of your Personal Data. Such erasure shall not be affected, however, if required for compliance with any legal obligation or for enforcing any legal claims.
(d) You may exercise your rights under this section in relation to your Personal Data by writing to us at email@example.com.
- Links to other websites
The Website may include links to other Websites whose privacy practices may differ from ours. LEXLEGACYBLOC & Partners does not provide any Personal Data to such third party websites. If you submit your Personal Data to any of those sites, your information will be governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to read the privacy statement of any website you visit. LEXLEGACYBLOC shall not be liable for any loss, damage, claim or expenses suffered by you as a result of accessing these third party sites and features.
Third Party Material
You will see advertising material submitted by third parties on the Site. Advertisers are solely responsible for the content of advertising material, which they submit to us, including ensuring that it complies with relevant legislation. We accept no responsibility for the content of advertising material, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein.
- Who is the Grievance Officer?